Shoreside Maritime Opportunity
The Shoreside Marine Engineer or Deck Officer will survey vessels to ensure that they meet class and company standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Attend Vessel inspections and inspect the vessel for class and company standards
- Prepare accurate technical reports regarding the inspection
- Work with vessel owners to address any needed repairs or issues that need to be addressed
- Coordinate all phases of the survey work
- Provide leadership and guidance throughout the survey process to the client to ensure a satisfactory completion
- Must have Associate of Bachelors’ degree in Maritime Logistics, Marine Engineering or technical field
- Maritime education and or licensed mariner 2nd Mate, 2nd AE or higher
- Minimum 5+ years of engineering and or surveying experience
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card Holder, EAD
- No Visa Sponsorship
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to travel and work onshore and offshore
Contact James 281-665-2808 email@example.com
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.