Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
New York, New York
This job role with be responsible for managing accounts receivables, daily payable accounts, travel reimbursements and account reconciliations.
- Assist in receivable files, spreadsheets, and receivable reporting.
- Monitor the corporate card reconciliation of charges.
- Match large batches of invoices
- Work with travel reimbursements and other general accounting tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Have at least 2 years of combined accounting experience and work with accounts payable
- Deltek Accounting software experience is preferred
- Have experience with general ledger functions reconciliation
Contact Katie Johnson for more information!
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.