Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
Jr. Project Manager
This job role will be responsible for all ship repair projects and customer interface
- Responsible for fixing any situation that goes wrong or needs repairing
- Meet all requirements and expectation from customers
- Keep close contact with the Contracting and Estimating Department in order to prepare, execute and settle the projects
- Plan and coordinate project phases to prevent delay
- Ensure that the worker safety and other concerns are always being monitored
- Provide oversight to vendors or subcontractors on the project
- Have at least 1 years’ experience with in-depth ship repair and production
- Must have a BS in a technical discipline
- A degree in marine engineering is preferred
- Must be US Citizen
- Navy Project
- Navy or Construction experience a plus
Contact James Houston for more information!
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email email@example.com to get started.