Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to be directly responsible for the Engine department. This position is directly responsible for all maintenance and repair work on board, auxiliary machinery and deck machinery including deck winch, emergency generator, anchor windlass, lifeboat davit, lifeboat motor, and tuggers.
- Make sure all engineers have a full knowledge of their duties, standing orders and emergency procedures.
- Supplement the existing standing orders by issuing Night Orders every night
- Monitor sludge/bilge tank levels for any abnormal increase.
- Have full knowledge of the Oily Water Separator
- DDE 4000 Merchant mariner credential
- TWIC, STCW BST: Basic Fire Fighting
- STCW: Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW BST: First Aid/CPR, STCW BST: Personal Survival Techniques
- Medical Care Provider
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Leadership and Management
- Engineroom Resource Management
- Management of Electronic Control Equipment
- OMSA – SafeGulf, Lifeboatman
- Rotation 28/14
- Must be US CITIZEN
If you are in the market to hire for your company, please contact a consultant at Core Group Resources for a free job order consultation. 281-347-4700 www.coregroupresources.com