IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Project Manager (PM) Consultant to help people develop, use and integrate IT systems. You’ll take the hassle out of resolving technical problems and provide training to users to maximize the value of technology in business. An IT PM consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Produce reports
- Proven experience as IT PM. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience with various operating systems and databases
- Experience in project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA A+) is an asset
Core Catalysts, LLC
AddressOverland Park, KS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?