Solution Architect - EMS - Intune
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have a background in Microsoft technology? Do you get excited about building collaboration solutions? We want you to work with us at Core BTS.
We are looking for a Modern Desktop Solution Architect who would be responsible for the design, build, and implementation of collaboration solutions for enterprise clients. This person must have significant development experience and an understanding of Microsoft's cloud strategy.
- Participate in client whiteboards and discussions
- Review ROMs and SOWs
- Manage the scope and any scope changes to a client project
- Summarize / document client project requirements
- Lead and / or contribute to technical design sessions
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans
Required & Desired Skills
- 7-10 years of experience in a technical consulting role, including leading large, complex projects (5k-20k seats / user environments)
- Proficient in Microsoft technology and deployment methodology
- Experience with the following:
- Complex enterprise design, implementations and upgrades with System Center
- Configuration Manager Component configurations
- Asset Intelligence and Software Metering
- Reporting, Desired Configuration Management, Mobile Device Management and Network Access Protection
- Wake On LAN, Power Management, Internet-based client management and deployment
- Operating System Deployment
- Endpoint Protection
- Ability to design, implement, test and deploy desktop solutions in one or more of the following domains:
- Application Packaging
- Operating System Deployment within System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Windows Deployment Service
- Application compatibility
- Application Virtualization
- Group Policy design and implementation for workstation, Office, and Internet Explorer settings
- MCSE, MCTS, or MCITP Distinction: Server or Enterprise Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome difficult challenges
- Client focus and the ability to effectively communicate with client sponsors
- Ability to travel 20% to 60% for client projects – domestically and/or internationally
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, as well as a drug screen.
- Ability to work independently and / or as a part of a project team
- Ability to lead small Core BTS project teams
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations and communications
You'll love working at Core BTS not just for the usual benefits, but for our environment and culture!
- You'll work with a great group of people in a highly collaborative team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
We provide a comprehensive benefits program including: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Generous Vacation and Flex Time Off Programs, Company Paid Holidays, and Training and Development Opportunities.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Core BTS,Inc.