Sales Operations Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
We are searching for an energetic and innovative Sales Operations Support Specialist at Core BTS. We are a successful business transformation company, providing organizations with comprehensive IT solutions. The function of the Sales Operations Support Specialist is to support Core account managers and their clients with the common goal of exceeding client expectations.
- Partner with a team of field account managers to solve client business issues and drive sales growth
- Collaborate with field account managers, presales engineers, vendor/manufacturer partners, professional services and project teams to deliver superior business outcomes
- Provide accurate price quotes and assist with proposals
- Order placement, processing, and status management
- Maintain positive vendor relations and understand vendor strategic and business objectives
- Respond quickly and professionally to client requests within the defined client Service Level Agreements
- Assist in resolving client issues to ensure maximum satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales operations, inside sales, and/or sales support experience
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team
- Working knowledge of information technology industry (e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Dell EMC, NetApp, Pure Storage)
- Understanding of typical quote to cash flow, sales forecasting, basic accounting practices, and general audit requirements
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW), Cisco Webex/Webex Teams, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, productivity, and time management.
- Positive attitude, self and team motivation, and flexibility
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner
You'll love working at Core BTS not just for the usual benefits, but for our environment and culture!
- You'll work with a great group of people in a highly collaborative team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
We provide a comprehensive benefits program including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Generous Vacation and Flex Time Off Programs, Company Paid Holidays, and Training and Development Opportunities.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Core BTS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?