Inside Sales Specialist
- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
For you, taking on different roles is the best learning experience
When you step in to help in different areas as needed, you see it as an opportunity to showcase your talents. You also welcome the wider business perspective you gain, the variety you experience, the teamwork, and your chance to broaden your impact on the organization. We look to versatile, willing and able people like you to help us be our best.
Serve as a facilitator to the sales process that may generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence. May directly or indirectly support outside sales.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix, as well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price. Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining target margin goals.
- Procures and maintains inventory; monitors to ensure proper inventory turns.
- Ensures timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction.
- Works at the sales counter to serve in-store customers as assigned. Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Handles customer inquiries and problem resolution when an outside salesperson is not available.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicable.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience selling in an inside sales environment and demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills desired.
Core & Main
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?