Regional Class A Commercial Driver / Truck Driver / Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Class A Drivers to join our team! This position is for a dedicated Regional Driving Position for Cordova Solutions Inc. (Dedicated Customer Base)( NO brokered freight). Drivers will be on dedicated runs to Northern, CA and Las Vegas, NV. (Freight will originate in Southern, CA). Drivers will be able to drop and hook at majority of shipping and receiving locations.
You will be utilizing late model 53' dry vans. You will have dedicated late model tractor with automatic transmission. (Driver is assigned to tractor and will not be sharing with other drivers.
Drivers will be compensated by the trip. (Average weekly pay is $1,800.00)
Schedule: The workweek usually consists of Five and a half days. The driver can get home intermittently during the week to be home with the family, and always be home on the weekend.
- Employee Benefits will be issued after 90-days
- Retirement Options (401K) Match up to 4%
- Medical $450.00 Monthly Tax Free Dollars or available Medical Plans with $450.00 applied towards premium.
- Cell Phone Allowance $50.00
- Christmas Bonuses are available upon employee performance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
- Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Assist in mapping delivery routes
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Check weather conditions and road reports before departure
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Notify managers of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
- Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class A driver’s license required
- 6 months+ proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Skilled at driving large vehicles
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- An innate sense of direction
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Please visit our website or contact us directly. Ask for Vince or Thomas www.cordovasolutions.com (310) 703-2283 or (909) 980-9089. Our office location is 8970 Toronto Ave. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Cordova Solutions Inc.
8970 Toronto Ave. Rancho CucamongaAnaheim, CA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Regional Dedicated Truck Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.