Position Title: Revenue Cycle Manager
- Experience overseeing an implementation of Revenue Cycle Management suite
- Previous managerial experience in a billing office or revenue cycle department within a hospital/ healthcare organization
- Previous experience managing a Revenue Cycle team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for Revenue Cycle processes.
- Determine scope of investigation required for project optimization, design, organization, and support.
- Utilize revenue cycle knowledge including best practices for hospital billing.
- Manage rejection queue to facilitate information to insurance company.
- Utilize patient accounting knowledge and provide recommendations for electronic claims, billing statements, post remittance advices, and cash collections.
- Oversee the Design Revenue Cycle processes and/or Patient Accounting to communicate with patients, guarantors, employers, and payors per hospital standards.
- Collaborate with hospital personnel to automate work queues, direct assignments, and improve work processes.
- Reduce lost clinical information and the number of claims denied for hospital departments.
- Assess and current and future state workflows and for system design.
- Provide timelines, schedules, budget, and project documentation.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver project presentations to team members, directors, and C-level executives.
- Deliver reports, business plans, proposals for IT strategy, and budget assessments.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- PMP Certification a plus
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.
Cordea Consulting is dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Note: Please complete the short interview questionnaire for the position. Incomplete applications run the risk of not being fully submitted by the system for review. We appreciate your time and hope to speak with you soon!