Position Title: PACS Cardiology Administrator
- Familiarity of Phillips
- Proven ability to understand business and clinical issues and objectives as well as the ability to translate them into application solutions.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application configuration and database concepts.
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures.
- Possible travel to Client site at a later date.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide functional support, design, instruction, oversight and guidance of the Cardiology PACS applications.
- Developing system strategies with management and other stakeholders.
- Conducting business needs analyses, identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Supporting the applications users and assisting in the implementation of Ancillary services application projects.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance
Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.
Cordea Consulting is dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Note: Please complete the short interview questionnaire for the position. Incomplete applications run the risk of not being fully submitted by the system for review. We appreciate your time and hope to speak with you soon!