Quality Engineering Architect, SDET
- Expired: January 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The SDET/ Quality Engineering (QE) Architect will be a technical guru and leader in our growing Corcentric Quality team. They will help to build the DNA of a technical Quality Engineering team through transformational vision and execution by mentoring, collaborating, influencing, and leading by example.
- Establish and evolve the Quality platform, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices, tools and frameworks.
- Partner with QE, Development and Ops, leadership to achieve quality excellence, address tech debts in Quality Engineering, set the bar for quality of quality and keep raising it.
- Identify the top opportunities - in the processes, tools, the infrastructure, the skills and help improve constantly to achieve highest product quality
- Set the vision for scalable, efficient, and effective automation.
- Design, oversee, validate and sign-off the test and automation approaches of the team
- Partner development, Ops architects to create the best tooling solutions for holistic quality
- Work closely with software development team and product management to ensure quality of software and applications.
- Participate in release planning activities, support team members with estimates and risk analysis for the new features.
- Mentor and nurture QA team members for their technical scaling, as well as outside contract / remote testers.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment working while managing change and ambiguity of evolving requests.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of professional experience working in a product development environment.
- Experienced in architecting, designing, developing tools in the space of development, testing, deployment etc.
- Possess leadership and communications skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience having transformed QA/QE organizations to SDET/DevOps.
- Possess an understanding and experience with different type of software testing approaches:
- front-end, back-end, white box, functional / non-functional, performance / stress, smoke, static, etc.
- Have hands-on experience writing unit tests and automation using TDD, BDD, or similar.
- Have working knowledge of many or all of these: Selenium, JMeter, Graylog, Splunk, Dynatrace, Jira, Git, and other DevOps tools
- Expert in at least one development language and proficient with multiple.
- Experience working with complex development stacks and able to develop and test at all levels.
- Experience with design and development of automation frameworks and being able to represent quality function during feature design.
- Experience building, maintaining, enhancing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with cloud computing and technologies (AWS Stack highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a firm understanding of software development lifecycle, processes, and methodologies.
- Prior people management experience is a big plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at Corcentric
Get fresh Senior Technical Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.