Business Analyst, Payments
- Expired: September 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Business Analyst at Corcentric, you will join a driven, collaborative team within an ambitious, entrepreneurial global organization. You will drive the development and deployment of strategies aimed at delivering Electronic Payment Enablement Services (EPES) technology solutions for our customers.
This entry-level role reports to the Manager, Payment Implementations, within our Global Customer Success team, and offers the opportunity to become part of a prospering company that continues to grow in size, revenue, and expertise. Working at Corcentric will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of procurement and finance process across industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
As a Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of our technology solutions aimed at delivering electronic payment solutions
- Working at the direction of Implementation Coordinators to complete system configuration and data loading
- Attending workshops led by Implementation Coordinators to complete required documentation of customer processes through configuration decisions, testing and training
- Supporting the customer with data conversion aligning with system configuration
- Supporting Corcentric internal supplier enablement and development teams to ensure the understanding of customer-specific requirements
- Fostering a continuous improvement mindset, proactively updating our methodology and conducting knowledge sharing with the colleagues
- Working closely with Customer Success and Advisory teams to drive adoption and ensure customers are set for success
- Interfacing and communicating with project team and management on deliverable status and challenges
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar; equivalent experience will also be considered
- Experience working with a SaaS solution, or a demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong MS Office experience, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Experience managing and validating large data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and projects
- A self-starter mindset, with demonstrated ability to translate direction and strategy into results
- The ability to develop and foster customer relationships, and identify areas to expand our portfolio
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation and progressive thinking that thrives on new challenges
- Ability to travel to customer site as required
(We want to make sure you're set up to succeed, and we view these as the critical skills you'll need to achieve great things at Corcentric!)
It's great if you also have:
- Experience in the Financial Services field
(Psst...Don't worry if you don't check all these boxes... we view this as helpful experience that can shorten ramp-up time!)
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue.
We achieve success by exemplifying our core values in the way we work, communicate, and collaborate:
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace + Drive Change
- Be Empowered
- Be Relentlessly Focused on the Customer
At Corcentric, we know that the hard work of our employees is what drives the success of our organization. We care about who you are and what you value, both inside and outside of work.
Within our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, collaborative team members and approachable leaders. Our down-to-earth, solutions-oriented culture means you'll have the opportunity to get hands-on with interesting work projects and be able to draw a short line from your contributions to business impacts. We prioritize professional development and encourage cross-functional promotional opportunities to enable you to reach your career goals. We have been in business for over 25 years and are thrilled to be actively growing and scaling our teams accordingly - it's an exciting environment and a great time to join.
We also recognize the importance of work-life balance; you have personal priorities, passions, and goals you're pursuing, independent of your day job. In support of this, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time team members, including paid time off, health insurance programs available from the first of the month following your start date (no extended waiting period to be eligible), paid maternity leave, company-paid disability & life insurance, and a 401k program.
Our roles require routine use of standard office equipment, such as computers, keyboards, printers, phones, and filing cabinets. You may need to type, reach, and lift office materials of a reasonable weight. Travel may also be required based on job responsibilities and business needs.
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
BusinessView all jobs at Corcentric
Get fresh Payment Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.