Senior Manager, Forecasting, Demand Planning
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Corbus, LLC is seeking a Senior Manager, Transformation and Supply Chain Services, to join a team of seasoned and experienced managers that drive value and impact for our supply chain clients. This position will be deployed as a supply chain expert on upcoming consulting engagements, as well as support our internal operations team. Corbus, LLC is a preferred vendor for our clients and have continuous engagements that drive business outcomes. You will have the opportunity to wear multiple hats and broaden your skills, while traveling to various client locations in the US to lead transformation projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge across supply chain domains (S&OP, Forecasting/Demand Planning, Supply/Production Planning, Procurement, Warehouse Management) with expertise in at least one domain.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn and analyze client processes for constraints.
- Drive high-quality work and deliverables from Current State assessment to Report Out within expected timeframes. For consulting projects, monitor progress and status updates, manage risk/mitigation and ensure clients are kept informed about progress, help needed and expected outcomes.
- Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
- Build relationships with team members and create an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Understand Corbus and its service lines and actively assess what we can offer to our clients.
- Current travel cadence is 2-week travel-Mon Fri with 1 week remotely, however this cadence is subject to change.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately ten plus years of related work experience
- A minimum of three years' experience in providing complex consultative services in Supply chain domain
- A strong working knowledge and point of view on the evolving concepts and practices for resilient & autonomous supply chains and end-to-end supply chain visibility
- Continuous improvement, analytical mindset and project leading experience (Lean, Six Sigma, A3 type methodologies and certifications in at least one problem solving methodologies)
- Understanding of how to analyze and interpret large data sets and tell story through data summaries
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and Power point (presentations) and preferably analytical tools like Power BI.
- Successful experience in reporting out to mid to Senior Level client Leadership.
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs. A valid driver's license in the US required.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of professionals on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Corbus, LLCWhy Work Here?
Mid-size, privately held, global company with an amazing CEO & COO! Work/life balance!
Raj and Indu Soin started Modern Technologies Corporation (MTC) in 1984. Ten years later, in 1994, the Global Technologies division of MTC branched off to become Corbus, LLC. For the past 25+ years, Corbus has been known in the supply chain and business process management consulting industry as an innovative and client-driven solutions provider.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Corbus, LLC