Corbus, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics / Planning Analyst. This position supports the military customer needs, helps with forecasting and inventory of parts, improves readiness and drives savings. Performance elements include: material availability, inventory and Back Order reductions. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Coordinate shipping logistics of material required to support DLA demand for depot, fleet, and FMS (international) orders.
· Understand/distinguish difference between depot, fleet, and FMS orders and demands.
· Interface with all levels of supply chain to assure adequate material support to improve DLA material availability and limit backorders.
· Track and forecast delivery/sales gap.
· Generate reports using Oracle application-AMPS, Spotfire, and DLA’s historical data to analyze and establish trends for supply and demand activities.
· Expedite and prioritize critical shortage items in support of FRC East, Fleet, and FMS customers.
· Coordinate workflow’s requiring pull in/push out to support both material and inventory goals.
· Interface with receiving, pack shop, quality and traffic.
· Request, update, and facilitate all AMPS orders through stock transfer order (STO) request process
· Basic order entry (schedule and release orders based on customer’s demand/need).
· Publish and update daily critical/shortage report.
· Frequently brief and schedule critical meetings with leadership, supply chain (sourcing and suppliers), and customers.
· Maintain “Material Support” file, monitor and control customer OEM inventory levels, fleet and depot requisitions, and monthly consumption data.
· Create/update digital and automated reports on a weekly basis which help to improve the COI program's efficiency and manage program needs.
· Meet/report on all incentive/disincentive metrics such as material availability, facing fill-rate, and backorder metrics.
· Experience in Suite of Microsoft software, Word, Excel, Power Point.
· Ability to maneuver through databases