The Coras team has an immediate need for Front End Developers to join a team to build React based software for our software products. These individuals will need to have experience building web applications. This is not a web designer position. This is a full-time, salaried position that ideally will be based in our McLean, VA headquarters, but we can consider remote workers depending upon the individual.
***Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a secret security clearance.***
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- A minimum of 4 years hands-on Front-end Developer experience.
- At least 4 years of professional experience developing in React.JS
- Familiarity writing pre-process CSS such as Sass or Less.
- Comfortable with source controls systems such as Git or CVS as well as ticketing systems like Atlassian Jira.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with client-side testing tools like Jest, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, etc. is a bonus.
- Able to write clean and semantic HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong familiarity with ES6, React.JS, and TypeScript
- Strong CSS skills with a good sense for design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
We are a growing team of innovative and passionate individuals and would love you to join us!