Inside Sales Analyst
- Expired: April 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coranet Corp. Inside Sales Analyst
Coranet is seeking a self-motivated, organized individual to join our Telecommunications & Wireless business, to assist sales and business development across the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Specifically, the candidate should have comfort with cold calling and cold emailing potential customers and client outreach. It is a plus if a candidate has existing relationships or experience bidding low-voltage technology solutions in the commercial segment. Not needed but useful are skills in selling technical solutions to Enterprise clients, Real Estate Developers, and Building Technology Consultants. The most important skills are a willingness to contribute to the team and connect with new customers.
Products represented will include Network Infrastructure (Copper, Fiber), Audio Visual solutions, Network Security, Security Camera / Biometric Scanners, commercial DAS, and wireless solutions. The candidate will preferably reside on the East Coast and within key markets, but not required. The position is being offered remotely first. A college degree is preferred, but not required.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting sales managers in driving the sales process through new business development and project sourcing as well as minimal post-sales coordination. This position offers full benefits.
Some additional requirements include:
- Experience in marketing, inside sales, and/or business development, preferably in low-voltage technology
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM
- Comfortable and capable of working independently and with autonomy from a home office and remotely
- Comfortable emailing and speaking with customer audiences; construction, consultants, and enterprise clients
- Networking skills and desire to grow personal network
- Ability to travel up to 15%, depending on territory assignment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for outreach via email and calls. Sourcing new opportunities and potential customers. Pushing opportunities to sales and working closely with executives on new opportunities.
- Seek to position Coranet as a customer's go-to for infrastructure technology
- Schedule and assist in organizing sales-related meetings and events
- Help sales build relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls/meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and the status of outstanding proposals
- Achieve sales and marketing goals by working effectively with internal and external partners
- Communicate with vendor partners to ensure objectives are being met and assist in creating marketing and outreach strategies with the sales team
- Seek to build new relationships with customer contacts, look to reach out to executive level (Director and above) relationships
Strategic Planning & Presentation
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts and manages individual outreach pipelines to help meet goals and objectives
- Interested in learning more about Proptech, Construction Technology, and Infrastructure.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Coranet