Director of College Guidance & Academic Engagement
Coram Deo Academy Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of College Guidance & Academic Engagement serves as the active, visionary leader of the College Guidance & Academic Engagement department. The Director engages Rhetoric School students, families, department personnel, internal stakeholders, and external contacts to ultimately support all Coram Deo Academy students in future planning, academic advancement, and personal growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assume ultimate responsibility for the College Guidance & Academic Engagement department
- Ensure that individualized attention is provided to all Rhetoric School students
- Oversee all College Guidance & Academic Engagement personnel to include completing appropriate observations and evaluations
- Manage, maintain, and expand the District Dual Credit, Course Recovery, and other relevant programs
- Create and oversee departmental budget
- Develop and maintain institutional initiatives, partnerships, and agreements for the advancement of CDA students
- Complete analytical functions to present accurate statistical representations of academic and testing performance, ratios, etc.
- Ensure data integrity within College Guidance and Testing systems to include Naviance, CDA Connect, etc.
- Ensure department-specific web-content is accurate, accessible, and professional
- Develop and maintain school profile, departmental protocols, and other documents
- Coordinate academic achievement tasks, recognitions, and awards for Rhetoric School students (National Merit Finalist, etc.)
- Organize and host District College Fair, Campus Visits, and other on-campus engagement events
- Plan and execute College Tours, College Visits, and other travel-related events for Rhetoric School students and the Office of the President
- Develop and maintain a robust network of contacts within Universities, Colleges, and other Higher Education institutions
- Engage in professional development and provide applicable training to all relevant parties
- Coordinate college and university visits for the President and other designees
- Support internal departments as needed including, but not limited to, Admissions, Athletics, Office of the President, Campus Administration, Systems & Information, Development, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the President
Coram Deo Academy hires individuals that profess the historic Christian faith. The Nicene Creed describes the minimum understanding of and subscription to Christian belief required of employees of the Academy. Every employee must also profess to be a Christian believer and subscribe to this statement. As evidence of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in their lives, Coram Deo Academy expects all employees to be actively involved in a local church where their faith in practice is consistent with the Academy’s mission and statement of faith.
Full time Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits: Medical covered at 75% for employee only & 50% for dependents
- Fort Dearborn Life Insurance: $30,000 policy (paid by employer) fill out the attached enrollment
- CDA Employee Tuition Benefit: $12,000.00 or signature core tuition for two students (up to a $14,000.00 benefit)
- (5)-One-day Holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day and Labor Day
- (6)-Full Vacation weeks: Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas (2 weeks), Spring Break and July 4th week
- Personal/Sick Leave: 5 days (1st year) 10 days (2nd year)
- Masters Reimbursement Program: Full-Time employees are eligible to receive a 75% reimbursement for tuition costs up to $15,000.00
- Heath Reimbursement Account (HRA) is designed for “co-insurance” charges up to $2500.00 per family per year.
- Valic/AIG Retirement: CDA matches up to 3% of employee contributions (vesting period is 3 years).
Coram Deo AcademyWhy Work Here?
Coram Deo Academy exists to train ethical servant leaders and wise thinkers who will shape culture for the glory of God.
Coram Deo Academy is an independent, PreK-12, private school that educates youth in a historic Christian worldview through a vigorous classical curriculum. Coram Deo Academy hires individuals that profess the historic Christian faith. The Nicene Creed describes the minimum understanding of and subscription to Christian belief required of employees of the Academy. Every employee must also profess to be a Christian believer and subscribe to this statement. As evidence of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in their lives, Coram Deo Academy expects all employees to be actively involved in a local church where their faith in practice is consistent with the Academy’s mission and statement of faith.
417 Oakbend Drive LewisvilleDallas, TX