We are seeking an Assistant Director Of Nursing to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Coral Trace Health Care
Why Work Here?Coral Trace Health Care is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Opened in 2011, we have 10 private rooms, 110 semi-private rooms, and can provide accommodations for couples that become residents of our care center. Coral Trace also offers features such as an outdoor recreation area, garden and patio, a rehab gym, a beauty/barber shop, pastoral support and transportation services. Residents and often time's family too, can enjoy planned activities such as excursions, various arts and crafts, gardening, group movies, discussion groups, visiting performers, and intergenerational programs. We are Ambassadors of Care. Contact us today!
Ask about our On-Shift Wallet and Engage!
Cape Coral, FL