This position requires a general understanding of technology and data.
• Partner with a Project Manager to meet or exceed client expectations for project deliverables
• Act as the primary point of contact for project status (including communicating status to management and executives, as requested) and deliver daily project health reports
• Draft and maintain operational project timelines based on client requirements
• Ensure all project requirements are gathered, documented, approved, and implemented
• Manage interdepartmental communication, acting as a liaison between departments, removing roadblocks, and calling/managing meetings whenever necessary
• Manage project workflow to ensure standard processes are followed and communicate when requests unnecessarily deviate from the standard
• Document important project discussions, meeting takeaways, and recurring issues
• Communicate risk and provide solutions for risk mitigation
• Work with stakeholders to call out issues and provide solutions to create greater project efficiencies
• Respond to requests and concerns in a timely manner
• Complete all assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with provided requirements
• Open and manage Service Requests to document and track all project-related activity
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager or closely related position
• Learn new processes or procedures with minimal direction and guidance
• Knowledgeable user in Microsoft Office with experience communicating technical business rules and requirements
• Strong analysis and research skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects, with changing priorities
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor
• Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships throughout the organization
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast paced environment are required
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with employees in all departments. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
• Position requires no significant manual labor.
• Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
• Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
• Position requires close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
• Position requires talking and listening to communications with clients and employees.
Their mission was to bring together the real opportunities that employees seek with the talented workforce requirements that leading organizations desire. Through their innovative practices they soon developed their business to include other skill sets and labor categories in addition to their initial IT offering. Motivated by a strong desire to “do things the right way” the duo embraced mentoring and guidance from other industry leaders and skilled business advisers. With this support and direction, they were able to base CorTech’s corporate culture on value, honesty, and commitment to the delivery of services.