247586 Shipping Clerk 1st Shift
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Salary Range: $14.56/ HR
Familiarity with Oracle or other related database program a plus.
• Experience in export documentation would be a plus.
• Prepares packing lists, shipping labels, bills of laden and coordinates export documentation of approximately $60 million annually in parts shipments to customers.
• Coordinates shipment of complete units and parts, and audits all related documents for accuracy.
• Assigns methods of shipments by utilizing company discount programs, and customer requests to ensure best service is provided to customers.
• Responds to phone or pager inquiries from company locations or customers after hours.
• Collaborates with invoicing department to coordinate export parts shipments.
• Maintains parts shipping and label manuals.
• Communicates shipping information to appropriate parties.
• Traces shipments when requested and forwards information.
Their mission was to bring together the real opportunities that employees seek with the talented workforce requirements that leading organizations desire. Through their innovative practices they soon developed their business to include other skill sets and labor categories in addition to their initial IT offering. Motivated by a strong desire to “do things the right way” the duo embraced mentoring and guidance from other industry leaders and skilled business advisers. With this support and direction, they were able to base CorTech’s corporate culture on value, honesty, and commitment to the delivery of services.