6+ months CTH
Job Title: Field Services Supervisor
Pay rate range: $22.00 - $25.00/hr. depending on experience
Project length of assignment: 1+ years
Cor-Tech has immediate opening for Field Services Supervisor in the greater Newport, TN Area to oversee a team of field techs installing electric smart meters, water meter registers and water meter modules. We are looking for utility-experienced, highly driven individual willing to achieve at and hold others to high standards of safety, productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction. This position is to perform daily support for field techs, which includes but not limited, creating and managing routes, quality assurance, warehouse operations, vehicle maintenance operations, safety operations, and the uploading of field work.
• Lead team of Field Technicians, and direct the work to assure our Smart Meters, water meter registers and water meter modules are installed and maintained safely and accurately.
• Making daily work assignments to installers.
• Provide daily tailboard sessions prior to work, audit the safety practices, perform safety inspections and ensure installation processes are being follow in the field.
• Move new inventory to installers and supervising end of day inventory drop off process.
• Monitor the customer claims process. Perform follow-up with customers as required, to include, but not limited to customer complaints and claims issues.
• Resolving problem tickets in a timely, prescribed manner, including escalations to customer.
• Evaluating installer performance and ensuring required productivity is being achieved.
• Ensure that all work is effectively and efficiently scheduled and completed to provide excellent customer service.
• Supervise and coordinate work to achieve project goals and milestones.
• Achieving standards of safety, productivity, and quality of work.
• Mentoring and guiding installation crews, achieving low employee turnover and high morale.
• High School Diploma plus related water and electrical-utility TO INCLUDE supervisory experience required. Associate's Degree and Metering experience preferred.
• Five or more years of experience in water and electric meter, customer service or electric distribution operations or related experience is required.
• Three or more years of supervisory or team/project leadership required. Experience in large scale project deployment preferred, specific AMI experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of the principles of electricity/electrical metering, to include: Single, Poly, and CT metering.
• Previous experience with automated work order management systems.
• Automated Meter Infrastructure (AMI) knowledge is a major plus.
• Willing to travel up to 50%
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong knowledge of safety regulations and precautions.
• Demonstrated leadership, administrative and human relations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
• Regularly able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
• Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations