Cortech is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ.
The Customer Service Representatives main focus is to Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints. Input phone/fax/email orders and relative data into the computer. Interact with customers in a positive, friendly manner that ensures high customer retention. Assist in warehouse by performing material handling, pulling, cutting and packing of orders for shipment. Process orders for paint protection kits and accessories according to customer specification using company plotter and software. Process material returns properly.
• High School diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, professional, and helpful).
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Professional.
• SAP experience strongly desired.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Strong work ethic, with focus on attendance and punctuality.
• Previous shipping/receiving or material handling experienced preferred.
• Talk with customers by phone or in person concerning orders, returns and shipments and provide information on products, claims, processes and warranties.
• Receive & input orders and ensure they are filled in an accurate and timely manner.
• Call customers when necessary to advise shipment delay and/or information necessary to process orders. Answer product availability questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Follow through on customer requests as needed.
• Initiate tracers with carriers.
• Make changes to or cancel orders/backorders.
• Initiate orders for replacement parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.).
• Initiate file maintenance for corrections to computer’s customer file. Perform clerical duties such as filing invoices.
• Fill out forms, determine changes for service requested.
• Provide assistance to other service centers as the need arises. Respond to questions about their orders and shipments.
• Prepare freight for shipment by palletizing, banding, boxing and stretch wrapping as required. Ensure orders are appropriately packaged to reduce risk of damage during transport or delivery.
• Ensure correct and accurate preparation of all sales orders per customer instructions.
• Use of customized dispatch system to produce labels for consignments of goods carried by courier.
• Handle all customers in a professional manner.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Their mission was to bring together the real opportunities that employees seek with the talented workforce requirements that leading organizations desire. Through their innovative practices they soon developed their business to include other skill sets and labor categories in addition to their initial IT offering. Motivated by a strong desire to “do things the right way” the duo embraced mentoring and guidance from other industry leaders and skilled business advisers. With this support and direction, they were able to base CorTech’s corporate culture on value, honesty, and commitment to the delivery of services.