- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Responsible for ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customers satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements
* Required to perform work on products and services of low complexity, specifically financial/ATM products; Make minor repairs and replace components on Tier I equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems, First Line Maintenance on ATMs and kiosks, and single pocket proof encoders
* Responsible for assisting in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment; May also perform required modular swaps and unit replacements
* Customer Engineer responds to all customer concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member, territory manager, or the Control Tower
* Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level; Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
* Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products; Diagnoses problems, makes minor repairs, and replaces components (at the module level); Follows appropriate security procedures when working with ATM's and or within financial institution
* Responsible for all NCR assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property), or as assigned by management;
* Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as other reporting as required; Responsible for tracking and reporting all expenses incurred in the delivery of services, including telephone, private automobile, and/or public transportation
* Responsible for capturing detailed customer asset information and other data required to complete any invoicing or billing activities
* May be dispatched daily on a call-by-call basis or may establish his/her own daily schedule on the basis of automated reports
* May require prolonged travel, carrying and lifting tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs.); May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods; May be required to work on rotating shifts
* Ensure staff productivity measures are achieved; Work together with Call Center Staff via PDA to recover machines; Work together with Security Escort Officer
* Retail EPOS maintenance or install experience is required; Strong desktop hardware experience may be considered if EPOS experience is limited.
High School Diploma or equivalent 0-1 years of related experience Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite;
Experience on Windows XP, Windows 2000 operating systems required Experience in PC Hardware Maintenance and support A+ Certification ITE or Polytechnic in Electronics and Communications Engineering Works well with minimal supervision;
Good problem solving skills; Ability to pick up new skills quickly; Ability to work under pressure;
Ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work Excellent interpersonal skills/customer relationship skills required High level of mechanical/electrical aptitude;
Experience on maintaining computer hardware (Desktops, Servers, peripherals), routers, networks, switches, hubs required High level of personal integrity;
Support and promote teamwork and cooperative effort Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and on-call
Associate's Degree preferred Previous experience in NCR or similar equipment is a plus.
Their mission was to bring together the real opportunities that employees seek with the talented workforce requirements that leading organizations desire. Through their innovative practices they soon developed their business to include other skill sets and labor categories in addition to their initial IT offering. Motivated by a strong desire to “do things the right way” the duo embraced mentoring and guidance from other industry leaders and skilled business advisers. With this support and direction, they were able to base CorTech’s corporate culture on value, honesty, and commitment to the delivery of services.
CorTech was founded in 1999 by Vincent Rossy and Gary Nichols. These two individuals had the foresight to create a pioneering business model by combining Vincent Rossy’s knowledge and experience as an IT specialist with Gary Nichols’ background as a previous owner of a clerical staffing company. Together they saw a void in the current model of traditional staffing firms and decided to launch CorTech. Their mission was to bring together the real opportunities that employees seek with the talented workforce requirements that leading organizations desire. Through their innovative practices they soon developed their business to include other skill sets and labor categories in addition to their initial IT offering. Motivated by a strong desire to “do things the right way” the duo embraced mentoring and guidance from other industry leaders and skilled business advisers. With this support and direction, they were able to base CorTech’s corporate culture on value, honesty, and commitment to the delivery of services.
BusinessView all jobs at CorTech International