Customer Account Specialist - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Selected candidate may work remotely (US Eastern time zone), work onsite in our Danvers, MA headquarters, or be hybrid.
The Customer Account Specialist supports our publisher and academic customer base. You will utilize strong communication and superior problem-solving skills to quickly and accurately respond to a wide variety of client inquiries from global information professionals & users of CCC’s rights and content delivery services. You will use and support a wide range of technology applications used in managing content, document delivery and copyright licenses.
If you are a self-motivated, inquisitive nimble learner with customer-facing work experience, an aptitude for technology and outstanding communication skills, continue reading!
At CCC we build solutions that combine licensing, content, software and professional services to advance the way people integrate, access and share information. We offer a collaborative, dynamic, customer-centric working environment and a competitive benefits package.
What you'll be doing ...
- Ensure quality handling and resolution of calls and emails while meeting established business and productivity objectives.
- Use your knowledge of software and systems to assist our customers with technical issues.
- Work with custom software configurations to answer and resolve customer questions.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve reported issues or escalate to the Development team as necessary.
- Complete customer-requested configuration changes within custom software solutions.
- Maintain on-going technical expertise in several applications including CCC’s proprietary software and act as a global product resource to the Operations, Customer Service, and Implementation teams
- Confirm customer understanding of CCC’s solution and provide additional customer education and training as needed.
- Provide solutions to better serve the customer and improve the customer experience.
- Recognize, document, and inform the manager regarding trends in customer calls and emails
- Through empathy, compassion, and understanding deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
What you need to have ...
- Is confident under pressure and maintains a positive attitude despite challenges
- Attentively listens to others
- Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations
- Learns quickly when facing new situations and takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Gains insight into customer needs and maintains effective customer relationships
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting customer facing software or a bachelor’s degree in a technical field desired.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow through along with the ability to work under tight pressure and multitask on a regular basis
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, exploring, and learning new technology - is solutions oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; impressive telephone etiquette and the ability to elicit callers’ needs with speed and confidence, while also exhibiting composure and politeness.
- Ability to consistently address complex client needs while demonstrating innovation and sound judgment in decision making
- A working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Knowledge of advanced features in IE, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers.
- Self-directed and motivated with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce, C#, and or HTML a plus.
- Travel requirements: None
key words: SaaS, customer service, software support, remote, publisher, academic, technology, customer support
A bit about us:
A pioneer in voluntary collective licensing, CCC (Copyright Clearance Center) helps organizations integrate, access and share information through licensing, content, software and professional services. A career at CCC means being part of something big—helping researchers accelerate knowledge to solve critical challenges—cure disease, restore the environment, feed the world…the list goes on.
CCC is more than a company. It’s a community. We care about each other and about our clients. When you join us, you become part of an agile and dynamic organization strengthened by an increasingly diverse community. We strive to create advanced technology in a vibrant, innovative culture. Team members receive excellent benefits.
CCC has been named…
- Top Workplace for Remote Work by Energage’s 2021 Culture Excellence Awards
- #13 in the Top 100 Women-led Businesses in Massachusetts
- One of the 2021 KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
- Customer Service Department of the Year – Silver by Best in Biz Awards 2021
Here is what some of our employees have been recently saying about working at CCC:
“I'm required to be at the top of my game. I thrive when expectations are high and challenges are numerous, but I know I have the support I need.”
“We get the chance to work with people around the world, not only internally, but externally, building fantastic relationships and international experience.”
“I am able to work cross-functionally with very intelligent people to fulfill needs and opportunities of employees and customers. I know I make a difference daily.”
CCC is committed to a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and vibrant ecosystem that cultivates opportunity for our team and attracts talented people. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and/or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CCC understands that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at t +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.
Copyright Clearance Center
BusinessView all jobs at Copyright Clearance Center