Associate Project Manager - Software Implementation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Typical responsibilities include meeting with customers to gather specifications and requirements for a successful software implementation, creating and managing project plans, technical configuration and QA, client demos, and communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders. The Associate Project Manager is also responsible for material contributions to process definition and best practices within the Customer Delivery organization.
The selected candidate may work in our Danvers, MA headquarters, be hybrid or remote
What you'll be doing:
- Manages customer implementations and advanced support requests including creation and maintenance of project plans, gathers and documents requirements, manages risk effectively throughout the delivery process.
- Elicits and documents business requirements from the customer perspective, identifies opportunities that benefit customers, delivers solutions that solve customer content and workflow challenges
- Interacts effectively with key contacts at customer organizations, building trust and improving existing relationships.
- Collaborates with the Client Engagement team to understand client needs, effectively manage key client contacts and ensure smooth customer transition to assigned Client Engagement Manager post-delivery.
- Identifies and resolves customer support issues through appropriate escalation and collaboration with Product Management and Engineering as needed.
- Interpret and subsequently communicate client software issues to customer support, client engagement and other CCC stakeholders on demand and as necessary
- Configure “add-on” feature/services post-live of initial implementation including SSO and other CCC product-supported identity management solutions
- Consult with clients and advise associated stakeholders of CCC technical configuration requirements for products and services
- Complete client account upgrade and update projects on-time and to client satisfaction
- Perform accurate and timely Quality Assurance of client-related work by Professional Services team
- Ensure the ongoing quality and adequacy of critical CCC service and support workflows
- Manages multiple complex projects in parallel, prioritizing effort and attention appropriately
- Contributes to the development, implementation & documentation of process improvement & best practices.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in software professional services and/or client-facing project management
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with key contacts of a client organization
- Strong presentation skills and ability to synthesize information
- Excellent meeting-management and team-management skills to successfully facilitate cross-team collaboration and sound decision making
- Proven ability to manage complexity and ambiguity, routinely demonstrates very high attention to detail
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication, is highly effective in a variety of communication settings
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively, to achieve business objectives on time and on budget
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and Kanban software development methodologies a plus
- Must be able to travel occasionally when normal business travel resumes
- Nimble learner – readily learns and adopts new technologies; routinely demonstrates resourcefulness and curiosity
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings; one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Is comfortable delivering customer product demonstrations
- Superior technical problem assessment and resolution skills; enjoys experimenting to identify new solutions
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve
- Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources to assess and resolve technical problems
A pioneer in voluntary collective licensing, CCC (Copyright Clearance Center) helps organizations integrate, access and share information through licensing, content, software and professional services. A career at CCC means being part of something big—helping researchers accelerate knowledge to solve critical challenges—cure disease, restore the environment, feed the world…the list goes on.
CCC is more than a company. It’s a community. We care about each other and about our clients. When you join us, you become part of an agile and dynamic organization strengthened by an increasingly diverse community. We strive to create advanced technology in a vibrant, innovative culture. Team members receive excellent benefits.
Here is what some of our employees have been recently saying about working at CCC:
“I'm required to be at the top of my game. I thrive when expectations are high and challenges are numerous, but I know I have the support I need.”
“We get the chance to work with people around the world, not only internally, but externally, building fantastic relationships and international experience.”
“I am able to work cross-functionally with very intelligent people to fulfill needs and opportunities of employees and customers. I know I make a difference daily.”
CCC is committed to a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and vibrant ecosystem that cultivates opportunity for our team and attracts talented people. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and/or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CCC understands that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of disability, please phone Human Resources in USA at t +1 978 750 8400 or outside US at +34 653311670 to let us know the nature of your request.
Copyright Clearance Center
TechnologyView all jobs at Copyright Clearance Center
Get fresh Software Implementation Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.