We are seeking a Commercial Print Production Specialist to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
- Accountable for knowledge transfer to sales team and sales management with respect to activity, vertical market generation, target accounts and new business development.
- Will be responsible for supporting field in production solutions sales efforts as well as driving revenue opportunities with top tier commercial print accounts.
- Responsible for developing business plan with management and driving field activities and strategies to achieve business plan goals.
- Utilizing our proven sales process and strategic knowledge of Canon Production Portfolio, Canon Workflow and Third-Party Solutions, Industry Market Trends and competitive product information and will be accountable for prospecting, customer relationship development and assessments.
- Will be responsible for customer needs analysis, solutions development including preparing solutions and providing “proof of concept”, product demonstrations, proposal generation (including product, software and maintenance pricing), negotiations and ongoing customer care through quarterly business reviews.
- Assist Sales team in creating business plan covering the level of acceptable activity needed to meet objectives assigned by management team.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
- Drive company objectives and profitability for production solutions and service revenue, customer retention & growth, along with strategic initiatives, including net new growth.
- Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience in Graphic Arts, Marketing Communication or Production Print
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Canon or competitive production solutions, applications and workflow
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills
- PC, Social Media and Software skills required
- Competitive Salary (Base + Commission) with unlimited earnings potential.
- Exceptional benefits package including Medical, 401(K) plan with guaranteed company contribution
- Holiday/vacation schedule
- Bonus opportunities
- Ongoing training to encourage rapid advancement opportunities
Interested candidates, please submit resume along with salary requirements and references. Copyfree Document Imaging & Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.