To meet our growing needs, we are looking for Account Executives. The Account Executive’s primary focus will be to drive new market share opportunities utilizing Canon’s award-winning line-up of production and office technology solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but are not limited to the following duties):
- Identifies, qualifies, and visits prospects and customers.
- Schedules and meets daily appointment targets.
- Updates the company’s CRM by entering vital customer information to track sales progress.
- Proactively develops new business contacts, reviews leads, and increases market awareness of our Canon production and office technology solutions.
- Analyzes customer needs, proposes and develops proper solutions by creating proposals, demonstrating product solutions, and negotiating with customers and prospects
- Applies expertise of integrated solutions, including hardware and software technology-based solutions.
- Drives results through proven sales numbers, solid client relationships, and demonstrates strong work ethics.
- Creates proposals, reports, business correspondence, and required reports to management and customers; produces accurate and timely forecasts as required by management.
- Develops, implements, and delivers effective and innovative selling tactics to drive results.
- Salary is negotiable based upon experience
- Medical with outstanding benefits package
- 401(k) Plan with company match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick/Personal Holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Interested candidates, please submit resume along with salary requirements and references. Copyfree Document Imaging & Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.