The candidate must have prior print for pay experience and proficient with design, printing, scanning, large format, and bindery equipment.
This person will be responsible for helping customers with self service copies and computers, quick design layouts, taking full service orders, producing printed products, and operating a wide range of printing and finishing equipment.
- Prior print experience required
- Problem solving
- Efficient and quick print layout skills
- Knowledge in digital printing and large format printing
- Experience finishing
- Good attention to detail / quality control
- Ability to multitask
- Good customer service
- Proficient in Adobe programs
- Good math skills
Part-time and Full-time
Hourly pay depends on experience.
Health and dental insurance are available to regular full-time employees that work at least 30 hours per week after 3 months of consecutive employment.
Copy Central offers a 401K Plan to employees who are age 21 years and older, have completed 1 year of employment.