Human Resources Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Human Resources Manager
Purpose of the Job
The Human Resources Manager will serve as the organization-wide point of reference on all HR functions to strategically stabilize and strengthen the organization. S/He will develop and execute integrated HR programs and initiatives that support Coptic Orphans' mission and objectives, and drive employee engagement across the organization. With expertise on talent acquisition, management, and retention, along with the necessary supporting functions, the incumbent leads the efforts on: recruitment processes, position analysis and talent matching, salary and benefit analysis and market research, employee relations and incentives, and, workforce development.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead the Talent Management efforts to support a culture of excellence and service; promote and develop a culture of high engagement and high performance, and build relationships for longevity.
- Identify new or additional and effective economic channels for job advertising and promoting in each of the countries where Coptic Orphans operates to cost-effectively attract the best candidates; monitor results keeping records for future reference, and communicate them to management and hiring supervisors.
- Follow through and see the selection and hiring process to completion; acquiring professional references, communicating with candidates, offer negotiating, etc.
- Conduct market research on pay and benefits compensation, employment and industry market trends for each country office; assist in creating and maintaining a position-grade system and aligning pay-range for each position in each country. Establish an ongoing system of evaluating and recommending pay and benefit vs. market, ensuring equity and consistency.
- Manage and advise managers on employee relations, conflict resolution, training and development needs, and fostering trust across the organization.
- Lead performance management efforts across the organization, following through on annual, semiannual and probation performance reviews, feedback systems and tools, management responsibility for developing employees, employee accountability, etc. Communicate effective ways of managing performance to managers and facilitate employee-supervisor dialogues.
- Assist management with coaching and counseling employees on proper professional conduct, clear expectation, development and growth potential.
- Develop, maintain and communicate data analytics to evaluate processes and recommend improvements.
- Working with management and other countries HR personnel, ensure compliance with all legal, governmental, and organizational regulations and policies; such as Equal Opportunity Employment compliance; pay and compensation regulations, OSHA, various countries labor laws, etc., in addition to organizational policies.
- Establish, maintain and update Human Resources policies, process and procedures. Review and update employee handbook, HR manual, and other policies pertaining to HR.
Supervises HR personnel in HQ.
Minimum Required Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors or Master's degree in human resources management, organizational psychology, business administration, or related field. A Master's degree will substitutes for 2-3 years of experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with 7 years of progressive experience as a Human Resource Management professional. Nonprofit exposure is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful HR Management with strategic approaches. Experience with the Coptic Community and understanding its culture is a great plus and will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding soft skills to include; people skills, conflict management, negotiation, mediation, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to 'naturally' preserve strict confidentiality and exhibit good discretion.
- Exceptionally effective communication skills with excellent command of English. Arabic reading is a plus.
- A strong analytical and problem-solving skill is a must.
- Candidate must be an energetic and positive, results oriented professional; with outstanding organizational skills, good judgment with ability to coordinate multiple responsibilities efficiently.
- Experience in an international setting is highly regarded and preferred.
- May involve occasional international travel
Coptic Orphans offer a wide range of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, access to onsite fitness, Employee assistance program and paid time off. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Coptic Orphans