Director of Human Resources
- Posted: over a month ago
Human Resources Director
Purpose of the Job
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall organizational mission and strategic direction, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, organizational development, performance management, training and development, employee relations, change management, and compensation and benefits. The HR Director will provide strategic leadership by developing and articulating HR needs and plans, and serve as a strategic advisor to the executive management team. With oversight of all strategic and tactical HR functions the incumbent is to oversee all HR related functions across the organization to create and ensure a world-class workplace with a uniquely balanced corporate culture.
- Establish and implement HR initiatives that effectively communicate and support organizational culture and strategic vision.
- Work with senior management to establish sound succession planning that supports the organization's strategy and objectives. Develop HR strategies to support organization's mission.
- Function as a strategic advisor to senior management regarding key organizational and management matters.
- Develop comprehensive strategic plans for recruitment, staffing, retention, and succession to meet organization's needs, particularly during the growth phase and associated challenges, utilizing change management experience and skills.
- Develop and implement metrics for measuring employee and business unit performance, tying such performance metrics to compensation.
- Develop and implement comprehensive cost-effective and competitive compensation and benefits plans, including job grading and structuring.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR functions by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, and compensation and benefits.
- Mentor subordinates in the HR function and, as appropriate, increase their exposure to senior executives throughout the organization.
- Champion Coptic Orphans' commitment to promoting and maintaining a vibrant workforce, equal employment opportunities, and an environment that is inclusive of all individuals.
- Identify innovative and successful strategies to source, attract, and develop diverse talent that aligns with business needs and opportunities.
- Provide leadership training and coaching as well as career path and areas of potential growth and development for employees and management.
Supervises all HR personnel in the US and Egypt Office.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or related field.
- Leadership experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment, to include a minimum of 10 years in Human Resources Management.
- Broad knowledge of core Human Resources functions with proven track record of success in positions requiring a strong mix of business skills, broad leadership abilities, strategic thinking and sound judgment in driving organizational effectiveness.
- Strong emotional intelligence and problem solving skills; ability to build and sustain trust at all levels and offices in the organization.
- Outstanding people skills; successful candidate must be proactive, creative, highly energetic, collaborative, collegial and promote an open-door environment.
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and HRIS/HRM systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Arabic and exposure to Coptic Culture are highly desirable and will be favorably considered.
- May involve occasional international travel
Coptic Orphans offer a wide range of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, access to onsite fitness, Employee assistance program and paid time off. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Coptic Orphans