Program Manager - Digital Banking
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to let your skills shine? Come join the team at the credit union! We aren't so small that growth opportunities are scarce and we aren't so big that you'll get lost in the shuffle. We are able to offer similar products and services as our larger competitors, but on a more personalized scale, both with our members and our employees. This approach provides our employees the opportunity to get involved in the organization in a way they may not be able to, in the corporate world. Here at the credit union, we value the contributions of our employees and actively look for ways to be collaborative, within all levels of the organization. Here, you will have the opportunity to roll up your shirtsleeves, put your unique skills to work, and have a voice in developing your role from the ground up.
As the Program Manager - Digital Banking, you will:
- Oversee all aspects of the credit unions Digital Banking program including system administration for Alkami, Xpress Accounts and Online Loan Applications.
- Establish, promote and meet department sales, performance and operational initiatives. Track, document, and communicate progress in relation to established goals. Promote additional credit union products and services that will enhance member value in the credit union.
- Participate in member educational events to help promote the awareness and utilization of all the digital banking channels, features and benefits.
- Assist in leading effective sales meetings on a monthly basis. Involve other staff within these meetings, including guest speakers from other areas.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with direct reports and develop individual plans for training, improvement, growth, and/or career progression.
- Stay up-to-date on digital banking industry trends and work closely with the Director of Digital Banking on implementing new features to enhance the program.
- Educate credit union staff and members on new digital banking features as they become available.
- Maintain system databases ensuring data is secure and up to date.
- Participate in the budgeting process with the Director of Digital Banking and Chief Retail Operation Officer. Anticipate needs for budgeting purposes and monitor budget allocation versus actual dollars and timing of the activities.
- Track and measure channel utilization, member engagement, product growth and other KPI’s that highlight the overall health of the program.
- Works closely with the Marketing Team to identify opportunities to deepen relationships with members by utilizing the various system tools and data.
- Initiate, build, and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and community partners as related to the program’s values and objectives.
- Work with credit union management, retail delivery channels, and lending support to ensure successful interactions for existing members and new members.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following competencies:
Technologically Astute - Demonstrates the ability to use technology to effectively and efficiently perform job functions.
Results Orientation - Is keenly aware of personal, team, departmental and company wide goals and is able to prioritize work to achieve funding goals. Demonstrates the ability to excel in a high stress environment and is able to meet goals and deadlines.
Service - Demonstrates an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service. Explains recommendations, products and services in ways employees can easily understand. Demonstrates patience, respect and empathy when dealing with employees or their complaints. Personifies CSCU's role as a Trusted Advisor.
Initiative - Motivated self-starter who measure self against standards of excellence. Actively and consistently seeks qualified opportunities to increase loan volume and residual product penetration.
Accountability - Demonstrates responsibility for providing timely and accurate information, responses and decisions to internal and external members. Willingly accepts and embraces constructive coaching and feedback as needed.
Effective Communicator - Persuasive and confident. Explains recommendations, products and services in ways employees and members can easily understand.
Teamwork - Builds rapport with fellow teammates and credit union staff.
- Requires two years of college, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential to deal courteously and effectively with management and members while projecting a positive image as representative for the credit union. Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions, and follows through on commitments.
- Requires sound and accurate judgment. Displays a willingness to make decisions in a timely manner, usually within established guidelines. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process and can support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of credit union systems, products and services required.
- Knowledge of PC applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required. Experience with automated core banking system preferred. Experience utilizing smart phone and tablet applications required.
- Intermediate mathematical skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Requires excellent interviewing and interpersonal skills, ability to listen to members’ needs and promote appropriate credit union products and services.
Join a winning team and a dedicated Credit Union! We have been offering quality financial service to members and their families since 1951. As a credit union, we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative, which means we operate to serve our member-owners. This makes us quite different from other financial institutions. Since 1951, we have focused on building lifetime relationships by continually expanding our products and services while emphasizing financial security, quality, and convenience in an environment that values and respects members, employees, and business partners.
Powered by JazzHR
Copper State Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Copper State Credit Union