Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Copper State has an exceptional opportunity for an entry level inside sales representative in our Mesa Branch. The ideal candidate will provide service to existing accounts and work with a team to secure new accounts, process quotations, and enter customer orders.
- Process and manage customer quotations within defined lead times
- Product sourcing
- Order entry
- Sales order expediting to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience in the fastener industry or construction related industry
- Fastener knowledge and related construction knowledge preferred
- Purchasing experience helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of general business processes
We offer a comprehensive benefit package.
Copper State Bolt & Nut Co.
Copper State Bolt & Nut Co. is committed to being the finest manufacturer and distributor of fasteners and construction related products in North America. We are careful to select people for our team that have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background. Our products & services support customers in the mining, construction, steel fabrication, renewable energy, municipality, OEM/MRO, fluid sealing, and wholesale/retail industry sectors. Founded in 1972, we proudly support over 20,000 customers through our 500 employees in 35 locations throughout eleven states. Copper State prides itself in developing talented employees, carrying inventory to support customer needs, and providing quality products and services.
923 East Impala AvenueMesa, AZ