Delivery Driver Warehouse
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Copper State Bolt & Nut is seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team in Boise. Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record. When not delivering to job sites and customers will be in the warehouse assisting with general warehouse duties.
- Deliver products to customer locations and job sites
- Load and unload cargo
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Operate forklift equipment
- Properly track and document activity log
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Vehicle Maintenance: Delivery truck kept clean, serviced when needed, Oil Change, and Tire rotation
- Experience in delivery driving,
- Clean driving record and able to pass drug screening
- Ability to handle physical workload
Hours: M-F, 7am-4pm
Copper State Bolt & Nut Co.
Copper State Bolt & Nut Co. is committed to being the finest manufacturer and distributor of fasteners and construction related products in North America. We are careful to select people for our team that have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background. Our products & services support customers in the mining, construction, steel fabrication, renewable energy, municipality, OEM/MRO, fluid sealing, and wholesale/retail industry sectors. Founded in 1972, we proudly support over 20,000 customers through our 500 employees in 35 locations throughout eleven states. Copper State prides itself in developing talented employees, carrying inventory to support customer needs, and providing quality products and services.
3600 Newby StreetBoise, ID
Transportation and Storage