Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent
We are a general contractor focused mainly on municipal and government contracts. We currently have an opening for a Contract Administrator/Purchasing Agent.
- Request quotes from multiple subcontractors and suppliers.
- Search and research for possible new subs and suppliers.
- Execute and issue accepted quotes, P.O. and subcontract agreements.
- Research, request and track submittal packages from subcontractors and engineers.
- Work as a liaison between municipalities, engineers, Copenhaver Managers and subcontractors/suppliers.
- Schedule lead times and deliveries of materials to the projects.
- Purchase necessary materials for Copenhaver foremen.
- Receive deliveries & maintain P.O.'s in proprietary system
- Must have experience in Microsoft: Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate effectively between managers and engineers.
- Can learn quickly and independently.
- Minimum 2 years construction industry experience