Perfect fit for a passionate individual with a detailed approach to sales and customer service. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to our customers, providing quality products and long-term solutions along the way.Inside Sales/Account Manager position for an industrial distributor & fabricator. All business to business sales with current customers as well as prospecting out-calls.
In addition to a comprehensive compensation plan that includes base salary and commissions, the Account Manager will enjoy the following benefits as a Cope Plastics Inc. employee:
• _Medical, dental, prescription, company provided short-term disability
• Company matching 401k Plan
• Paid time off, short and long term disability, life insurance, etc._
Essential Functions and Candidate Profile:
- The Account Manager will build their product knowledge base and provide material and application assistance, determine customer needs and recommend products and/or fabrication services
- Plans sales activities and monitors industry and competitor trends.
- Provides applications assistance by determining customer needs, creating and upgrading product applications and sourcing products for customers.
- Presents, reviews and negotiates quotes and contracts, provides feedback to questions from account managers and centralization
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of two years college education OR equivalent capabilities.
- A minimum of three years industrial sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication is an absolute must. Industrial sales experience is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.