Copan Diagnostics, Inc
- Posted: 8 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Seeking Motivated 2nd shift Operators: Machine Operators: Do you have the skills??
Apply with Copan Diagnostics Inc...
The Machine Operator will safely control various machines and equipment involved in production.
- Operates production kitting machinery in accordance with Sop's.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
- Entry level capacity of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable OSHA and environmental regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods working on feet, or sitting down and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds/ consistently and 50 pounds intermittently.
- Visual acuity to understand instructions, operate machines.
- Use of proper usage of company PPE
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a lab environment.
The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Be a part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company. With a reputation for innovation, COPAN is the leading manufacturer of collection and transport systems in the world. COPAN’s collaborative approach to innovation in pre-analytics has resulted in the original FLOQSwabs, ESwab, FecalSwab and UTM, as well as Full Laboratory Automation. COPAN’s collection and systems have been proven to advance the quality of traditional and contemporary microbiology assays. COPAN's automation includes specimen processing, smart incubation, digital imaging, and strong algorithms for automatic segregation of bacterial cultures, followed by automated colony picking.
Copan Diagnostics, Inc
26087 Jefferson Ave Murrieta Ca 92562Murrieta, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Copan Diagnostics, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?