Director of Information Technology
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the Copa Health Team Today and Receive a $2,000 Retention Incentive!
Pay is $85,000.00-$110,000 DOE
Who We Need
This position is located at our Administration office in Mesa, Arizona.
The Director of Information Systems is responsible for leading the IS company wide initiatives and leading a well rounded, dynamic, and talented team to provide IT support services to our healthcare staff. The Director of IS works closely with department peers and leadership to ensure that all IS needs are met and follow closely to the 6 core value of Copa Health. In addition, you will manage the daily functions of the IT department, including supervision of IT help desk, networking, EHR management, and liaison staff. Ensure our systems are secure, up-to-date, available, compliant, and within budget. Develop and manage operations of all information technology systems for Copa Health. Analyze business objectives and determine system needs, manage system transitions, and develop policies and procedures related to information systems. Accountable to the Chief Information & Digital Officer for all phases of activities.
When you join our team as a full-time team member, you will receive:
- Generous PTO program – up to 3 weeks off your first year with continued accruals each pay period!
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement amount
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to $100,000
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program Voluntary benefits: Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance, Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and much more!
Who We Need
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and friendly. They will frequently be communicating with candidates, new hires/incoming employees, ensuring that each candidates questions are answered, and needs are met. We’re interested in knowing how you’ve built relationships and served others in the past.
- You are energetic, a go-getter, friendly, and utilize human interactions to excel at your job; finding candidates, making connections, and placing quality hires into their dream jobs!
- Have a talent for organization and time management and overall People skills! With just over 1100 employees to serve and support, there is never a dull moment in our people first team. We’d love to hear how you tackle a busy day and multiple competing priorities!
- Be tech-savvy. Frequent use of computers and systems mean that you will need to be very familiar with Microsoft Office suite and Zoom to start, but frequent introduction to new systems should be expected. You should be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm and we’ll likely ask you about your favorite software or web-based application.
- Represent the agency effectively in dealing with all technology needs.
- Monitor the accurate completion of administrative tasks to include, but not limited to: departmental development, monitoring applicable outcome evaluation systems to ensure accurate completion according to procedures, completing annual outcome evaluations, assisting with the development and implementation of management information systems that facilitate the planning, organization, and direction of the IT Department and establishing and maintaining an efficient organizational structure for assigned service areas.
- Obtain maximum performance of assigned departmental staff by: clearly defining duties, establishing performance standards, motivating enhanced effectiveness, and leading by example. Complete duties related to assigned departmental staff in the following areas: hiring, supervision, evaluation, discipline, and termination.
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and electronic communication. Ensure the coordination of information and confidentiality of communications within the agency.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members, and community.
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental operations to achieve compliance with CARF accreditation, HIPAA, and other contract requirements, Federal/State/Local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed.
- Demonstrate excellent work habits to include, but not limited to the following: time management, initiative, role modeling, leadership, organizational skills, and multitasking.
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills in the following areas: tactfulness, maturity, flexibility, resourcefulness, professionalism, diplomacy, reasoning, and decisiveness.
- Advise, consult, and coordinate with Administrative Council members and support staff. Interface with members of the Board of Directors as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems plus ten years’ experience in managing health care information systems.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Three years demonstrated responsible administrative experience.
Copa Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required. EOE
TechnologyView all jobs at Copa Health