Accounting Office Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Coos Bay Toyota, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
May 2022 we added Coos Bay Toyota to our group. Coos Bay Toyota was owned and operated by Guy and Lee Hawthorne for the past 40 years. The brothers decided to retire and trust Teton Auto Group with their incredible team. Coos Bay Toyota employs around 60 people. They have a few things unique to them that we are excited to be a part of, the amazing Smiling Dog Café where they serve up amazing coffee, treats and are extremely dog friendly. They even have a dog park behind the dealership! They also have a used car sector called 101 Auto Sales to help with all your used car needs. Teton Auto Group is excited for the opportunity to be a part of the Coos Bay community as we show them what a best in industry, easy to buy and easy to do service experience looks like.
We are currently hiring for a full time Accounting Office clerk, 40 hours a week. Pay range is $15.00 to $20.00 an hour depending on experience.
What We Offer
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Eight paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Assist with the timely and accurate reporting of all monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile all accounts.
- Review Accounting Schedules weekly and prior to month end for financial statement accuracy.
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable assistance
- Document Scanning
- Posting Journal Entries
- Daily Deposit
- Overall Office Support
- Data Entry
- Assist Customer Needs
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent, College Degree Beneficial.
- Experience Required: 1 to 2 years in an Office and or Accounting Setting Preferred.
- Multi line phone skills
- Strong Multi-tasking
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Possess good computer skills
- Team player attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent follow through skills.
- General Accounting Experience
- Experience in Automotive Accounting
- Experience with Reynold and Reynolds
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Coos Bay Toyota
AddressCoos Bay, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Coos Bay Toyota