Coordinated Transportation Solutions Inc Trumbull, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Is the first point of contact, either through incoming calls or emails, for the transportation provider network
- Assist transportation providers with problem resolution and claims issues. Report related issues to PR 2 for follow-up.
- Process incoming calls accurately based on the call reason and notate properly.
- Be knowledgeable when speaking with a caller and provide them the accurate information.
5.Supports, develops and maintains a positive relationship with transportation providers by responding to questions, collecting information, and preparing written materials for communication.
6.Work collaboratively and independently as needed with other functional areas within the organization.
7.Demonstrate initiative and demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
8. Respond to all inquiries (written, telephonic, electronic) in a timely fashion and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with individuals inside and outside the organization.
9. Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to work well under deadline driven environments.
10.Participates in cross training or responsibilities, as appropriate
11.Report directly to Team Lead
12.Monitors provider capacity
13.Shares in the ownership of the overall departmental performance
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience.
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
Please Click here to apply :
Coordinated Transportation Solutions Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Coordinated Transportation Solutions Inc