Summary: Under the supervision of the Special Assistant to the CEO, the Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of administrative project management for the CEO and executive group. He/she should have a broad range of project management experience—i.e.: develop and clearly outline project goals, determine success markers, determine the projects’ analytics and ensure that project deliverables are kept within budgetary and time constraints. The incumbent should be willing to initiate and lead in strategic planning to hands-dirty operational implementation. He/she should be skilled in utilizing analytical, communication and collaboration skills to transform high-priority business challenges into highly functioning, scalable solutions that fundamentally improve how we operate.
- Completion of a master’s degree program and three (3) years of direct project management experience OR
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree program and five (5) years of direct project management experience.
- Experience in being able to synthesize complex operating, strategic and quantitative concepts into digestible communications.
- Experience in being able organize and prioritize projects as necessary.
- Experience in effective problem solving on a team or individually.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications with intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience with Tableau application desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign and other project management tools/software (Gantt Charts, Asana, Trello) applications.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have some experience serving or developing systems who serve persons with chronic health conditions, behavioral health conditions, persons experiencing homelessness, and persons with Medicaid.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, launch and implementation of goals and prioritization processes.
- Track project goals, statistical data and deliverables using the appropriate tools.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively manage projects; identify potential crises and develop relevant contingency plans as needed.
- Define projects’ success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Develop status reports (inclusive of proposals, budget changes etc.) and other documentation detailing best practices and tools for effective project execution and management
- Spearhead centralized cross-functional strategic planning, prioritization and alignment of roadmaps and resources.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of each project.
- Design and manage operational meetings of major cross functional teams, from meeting structure, decision making frameworks, cadence and norms.
- Make recommendations for key decisions that affect many different business stakeholders, from team members to Executives.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of CBC work, set and use this standard with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of behavioral and physical health conditions, and pertinent mental health legislation and regulations.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders: colleagues, members, network providers and government agencies in a caring and respectful manner, and with due understanding of and consideration for cultural differences.
- Ability to participate on a team in order to accomplish tasks.
- Serve as a role model to staff and stakeholders.
- College-level problem solving ability.
- Exceptional competency in written, interpersonal, verbal and computational skills to present and document records in accordance with project standards and organizational needs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.