Division(s): IT, Project Management
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and SVP/CFO
Job Summary: The incumbent in this position will be responsible for designing executive level dashboards across innovative programs, managing network provider relations, conducting in-depth data analysis, developing and administering surveys, coordinating various IT vendors, project managing various initiatives and administering user privileges across IT systems. This role will regularly manage company-wide usage of systems such as: Tableau, Salesforce, Access, SQL, Azure, Office365 with SharePoint + OneDrive. Additionally, the incumbent will utilize and manage usage of PSYCKES, MAPP, various EHRs and Care Coordination HIT platform. The position will work closely with and present frequently to key committees and network agencies to identify new data sources and implement processes to ensure CBC has a comprehensive view of our network service offerings. The incumbent will also work closely with the Quality Performance Management Department to develop insights on the populations served (100K patients) by the network providers. Additionally, there will be opportunities to contribute to various ancillary activities such as research, community based and professional development events, hosting and attending seminars and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business, Analytics or related Technology field.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the field.
- Required advanced skills in Tableau, Excel, VBA while working with large datasets.
- Required knowledge of SQL and/or programming languages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison between IMSNY and CBC to assist with the implementation of the Data Analytic Business Intelligence (DABI) platform.
- Manage elements related to data design, data sourcing, data extracts, reconciliation and data storage for large datasets.
- Manage and communicate with network providers.
- Convene and lead committees/work groups focused on data driven activities across our network providers and internal stakeholders as needed.
- Project manage IT vendor initiatives by updating documentation, define project requirements, communicate objectives, draft reports, follow up on action items, communicate barriers and time-frames.
- Build permission levels with vendors, administer access across to appropriate users and assist with quarterly audits.
- Lead data visualization initiatives through the development of dashboards and geo maps related to population health metrics.
- Develop and administer data design structures and provide insight on better data management strategies.
- Develop surveys and deploy them across CBC network.
- Draft policies and procedures to ensure adherence of data management processes.
- Perform administrative duties such as scheduling, taking meeting minutes, editing documents, organizing and filing project information.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Preferred familiarity with NYC claims databases such as PSYCKES and MAPP.
- Preferred working knowledge in Salesforce development and administration.
- Familiar with a variety of project management tools.
- Proficient in creating impactful presentations and comfortable with presenting frequently.
- Ability to multitask and support development activities concurrently.
- Ability to understand business intelligence and database concepts.
- Good business intuition and strong communication skills.