Assistant Store Manager
Cooperative Producers Inc Superior, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Superior Premier Stop
Competitive pay, great benefits, a flexible schedule, and a solid company!
Cooperative Producers, Inc. (CPI) is a diverse company with employment opportunities that cover a wide variety of fields. We are always looking for qualified, passionate candidates that can help make our cooperative more successful! CPI is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team. We value our employees and are committed to their professional development, engagement, and success. We recruit and retain the best people to continually deliver value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI and complete safety reports and required records.
- Exceptional personal hygiene is a requirement for this position.
- Oversee the performance of shift employees while monitoring customer transactions and customer service.
- Perform the Store Manager responsibilities when requested (e.g. daily paperwork, banking, ordering).
- Record sales transactions and receive payments for the transactions.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and assist them in finding merchandise or services.
- Stock shelves, displays, and food service items.
- Keep all product dispensing equipment and service areas orderly and clean (e.g. pop machine).
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties inside and outside store. Keep store clean and orderly.
Required Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree (GED), or related experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to lift up to 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and to sit, stand, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to use standard office equipment; computer, phone, cash register.
- Ability to be exposed to outside weather conditions at times, extreme cold or heat.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships across the organization and work collaboratively with peers.
- Working knowledge of business computer skills (Microsoft Office, accounting database, and internal software).
- Strong business acumen abilities: time management, planning, organization, and decision-making skills.
- Accept payment and make change.
- Works well independently or in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to pass required physical, background, and drug test.
Directly assists in supervising the assigned employees at the store. Adheres to supervisory responsibilities in accordance with CPI’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work. Assists in appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
What’s in it for you?
Cooperative Producers, Inc. offers all the valuable benefits you’d expect from a top employer, as well as some you might not expect. We developed our employee benefits with one key objective: to serve the needs of our employees and their families. CPI offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, Co-op Retirement Plan (defined benefit), 401(k), Employee Profit Sharing Plan, major sick leave, industry training and development, Employee Referral Program, and Employee Assistance Program.
CPI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws., CPI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Cooperative Producers Inc
RetailView all jobs at Cooperative Producers Inc