Reports To: Location Manager
Job Description Summary
Support CPI’s Vision, Mission, and Core Values. Responsible for custom applications. Ensures compliance with CPI policies, regulations, procedures, and practices including all local, state, and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteouscustomer service.
- Arrive when your shift is to begin and work the assigned hours. Have the ability to work additionalhours as needed, to meet CPI commitments.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI and complete safety reports andrequired records.
- Implement, promote, and support the grain and agronomy programs.
- Precisely blends and custom apply fertilizers and agricultural chemicals based on recommendationsand label directions.
- Maintain equipment in good appearance and always in working order.
- Inform Location Manager of product inventory levels that could restrict application or deliveryschedules.
- Ability to utilize and operate variable rate technology, GPS guidance system, and applicationsoftware.
- Inform Location Manager of operational, customer, vendors, or employee issues that may arise.
- Ability to complete and maintain facility, equipment, and application records as required.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound inventory.
- Assist in Grain and Agronomy Attendant operations.
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties inside and outside location, warehouse, and equipment.Keep all areas clean and orderly.
Skills and Specifications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships across the organization and work collaboratively withpeers.
- Knowledge of business computer skills (Microsoft Office, Accounting, Database and Internetsoftware).
- Exhibit exceptional customer relation skills.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Efficient business acumen abilities: time management, planning, organization, and decision-makingskills.
- Efficient problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED. Minimum one year experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required: Valid Class A CDL with Tanker, Doubles, and HazMat Endorsements. An applicator’s license that meets the minimum compliance requirements of the regulatory state in which the applicator operates or the ability to obtain.
PCP Level: 4
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and /or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly. Exerting weight exceeding 100 pounds will require two people to lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts: fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places: outside weather conditions: extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.