CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and 1-day lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visitwww.coopervision.com.
JOB TITLE: MiSight Marketing Coordinator
- Provide product management support to Marketing Director. Support to include, but not limited to,
- Management of marketing collateral/digital assets
- Product launch and claim process (Agile)
- Accounting and vendor payments
- Involvement in measurement of promotional activity/programs
- Coordinate activities surrounding product launches, messaging and claims development, programs and other marketing communications
- Participates in all required conference calls with and maintain call minutes and organize action items
- Interact and coordinate with internal departments (regional and country marketing, regulatory, medical affairs, digital marketing, supply chain) to provide quick and accurate responses and escalate issues as needed.
- Participate in assigned cross-functional teams and be accountable for assigned tasks.
- Coordinate and manage day to day eQMS and InMotion projects, claims, etc.
- Coordinate and deliver paperwork/requests for invoicing and POs on marketing projects
- Manage existing marketing materials which consists of entering new pieces into DAM, following guidance to process any necessary changes or updates to the materials.
- Manage content changes to the designated product website to ensure information is always current.
- Work on special projects upon request.
- Resolve day to day marketing issues as they arise
/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES/
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Proficient with office software including Microsoft Office and Outlook and other applications including PowerPoint, Project Management, Word, Visio and Excel/
- Office environment
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree level education, preferably in life sciences
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Prior experience in project management is required.
- Life sciences experience is ideal
Title: Misight Marketing Coordinator
Location: California-San Ramon
Requisition ID: SAN0019