- Work with an Innovative Operator who is passionate about growing leaders!
- Chick-fil-A has the highest customer satisfaction scores for 3 consecutive years
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America’s Best Mid-Size Employer
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads
Value and Appreciate Employees:
- Health Stipend
- Paid Vacation
- Free Meals every Shift
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
We are looking for an assertive Back of House Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation while providing a clear roadmap for your professional growth and development.
- Delivering operational excellence, working through all areas of BOH to ensure production remarkable food quality
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for Back of House
- Manage a team of 50+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, and managing lean inventory systems.
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- Increase overall restaurant results, working cross-functionally with other department leaders through attending weekly meetings and setting high-level collaborative goals
- 2 years of Restaurant Management experience
- Must have a basic understanding of kitchen operations
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.