Team Member - Customer Service
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Company: Chick-fil-A Eagles Landing (Across from Piedmont Henry Hospital)
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Faith-based, individually owned & operated company
Chick-fil-A Eagles Landings Commitment To You
Here at Chick-fil-A Eagles Landing, we will passionately deliver excellence through our service, food, and influence, while becoming the choice to work, to dine, and to grow!
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food
- Uniforms provided
- Health insurance available (medical, vision, and dental)
- Access to Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Sundays Off
At Chick-fil-A Eagles Landing, we care for our team and community. We passionately pursue excellence and strive to make a positive impact through delicious food and hospitality. We are searching for those that positively influence people around them and thrive in an environment of service and hospitality. Are you looking to challenge yourself and grow within a great team atmosphere? Let’s get started.
- Full-Time, or Part-Time available
- Day or Evening shift
- Open availability is highly preferred
- Participate in a fast-paced, upbeat environment preparing safe, tasty food with state of the art equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment with high standards and expectations
- Join a team that focuses on growth, personal and professional development
- Upper management and leadership opportunities including Team Leader, Assistant Director and Director
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Must be 16 or older, or will turn 16 by the fall of 2023
- Able to work a Saturday shift each week
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
APPLY NOW and you will be contacted ASAP.
Cooper ConnectStockbridge, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.