Chick-fil-A Shift Leader
Cooper Connect Winchester, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Chick-fil-A Pleasant Valley Road/Rutherford Crossing
- Annual sales volume $8.7 million
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America’s Best Mid-Size Employer
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads
- Chick-fil-A awarding $19 million in team member scholarships in 2021
Value and Appreciate Employees:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with matching
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation. This opportunity provides a clear roadmap for your professional growth to get you into a senior leadership role specifically suited to match your strengths.
- Delivering operational excellence, working in all aspects of the restaurant to gain critical experience and knowledge of how to effectively operate a multi-million dollar business
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching up-and-coming leaders.
- Manage a team of 50+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, & promote sales
- Providing the highest quality of guest service through all contact points
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- 2 years of Leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
2230 S Pleasant Valley Rd. WinchesterWinchester, VA