Chick-fil-A Restaurant Manager
Cooper Connect Whitehall Township, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Chick-fil-A Whitehall FSU
- Work for an amazing operator who cares about growing leaders: https://www.johnvelarde.com/about-1
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America’s Best Mid-Size Employer for 2019
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads for 2019
- So far in 2021, Chick-fil-A has awarded $19 million in scholarships
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K with employer matching
- Free food on and off shift
- Free uniforms
- College Assistance Program
- Sign-on bonus, annual bonus, other bonuses throughout the year
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
We are looking for a motivated Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation while providing a clear roadmap for your professional growth and development.
- Delivering operational excellence, working through all areas of the restaurant to ensure remarkable service
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders
- Manage a team of 50+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, and managing systems.
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- 2 years of Restaurant Management experience
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
2610 MacArthur RdWhitehall Township, PA