Chick-fil-A Restaurant Manager - Front of House
Cooper Connect Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company: Chick-fil-A Markham & University
- Work for an energetic Owner/Operator in a fast-paced, newly renovated Drive-thru Only (DTO) Chick-fil-A!
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- On Forbes List for America’s Best Mid-Size Employer
- On Forbes List for Best Employer for New Grads
- Chick-fil-A awarding $19 million in team member scholarships in 2021
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Discounts at Over 100 Colleges
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front of House Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. The FOH Director is responsible in ensuring that all operations and service meets Chick-fil-A operating standards. The FOH Director focuses on developing people and systems to ensure the highest quality of CARE for our guests and the team. CARE is successfully shown by pursuing excellence at all times. In addition to creating a caring culture, the FOH Director is responsible for studying store metrics and helping maximize our impact on service, and competing with the top 20% of stores across the chain. The FOH Director will collaborate with the Operations Director and Kitchen Director on strategy to determine stores objectives, and maximizing business reach and potential. This position works closely with the Kitchen Director and Operations Director. This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation while providing a clear roadmap for your professional growth and development.
- Delivering operational excellence, working through all areas of FOH (Drive-thru, Front Counter,& Patio) to ensure a remarkable guest experience
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for Front of House
- Manage a team of 50+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching and holding people accountable to high standards
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety
- Growing the Hospitality Program, creating an inspiring vision for hospitality that drives the business forward
- Increasing overall restaurant results, working cross-functionally with other department leaders through attending weekly meetings, and setting high-level collaborative goals.
- 2 years of Leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- ServSafe Certified
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
6201 W Markham StLittle Rock, AR